Last Updated: Feb. 19, 2017
After having more than 15 years experiences in the China market, besides
the great numbers of clients we helped in Shanghai,
Kong, where we have our own offices there and we helped hundreds of
clients to establish their China companies in Qingdao, Tianjin,
Wuhan, Dalian etc, we think it's time for us
to work for our clients nation wide to establish their businesses in the
major big cities in China. That's why we call ourselves "Path To
China", where your China business starts. As we all know that there's
more to China than just Shanghai and Beijing, think about that China has
more than 100 cities with population more than 1 million and it's growing.
(According to the report issued by Chinese academy of social sciences
at Dec. 2008)
Quick facts about some of the 2nd & 3nd tiers cities of China:
Besides with 7 offices in China's major cities like: Shanghai, Beijing,
Guangzhou, Ningbo, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hangzhou. We are quite familiar
with the registration procedures of the company formation in 2nd & 3rd
tiers cities such like: Nanjing,
Xi'an, Guangzhou, Shenyang,
as we have helped more and more clients to establish their business entities
in these cities, please check below about the required documents and procedures
of form a WFOE in these cities: (sort by A-Z)
We have experience on setting up businesses in these cities of China. We send people to investigate, talk with government officials, have our local associates in ground and double check with the minor differences from Shanghai or Beijing etc.
We would visit, or call the officers to make sure that the documents would be properly prepared.
Doesn't like some other big consulting firms, we don't pretend that we have offices in those cities, we recognize the fact that helping you setting up a business in Xiamen, Yiwu or even Chengdu will be more complicated than setting up one in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Ningbo or Hong Kong where our office located.
It's very hard to find a reliable consulting firm or law firm in these 2nd or 3rd tier cities at current situation, some of consulting firms in the 2nd or 3rd tier cities are not ready for it as they are lacking of experience to deal with their foreign clients.
A complicated part of a project in these cities will be we will need send people to that specific city, work very closer with our local associates, we will be spend more money on travelling, accommodation, coordination etc. We have been doing this for a long time, manage the transactions properly.
1. Investment company, regional headquarter, Business Incubator formation in China
2. Investment company, regional headquarters, venture capital, Identification
of regional headquarters of multinational companies in China, Venture
Capital Company / RMB Equity investment Funds,
Venture Investment Management Company incorporation in China
3. R & D Center establishment in China
4. Commerce, import & export company, Foreign Invested Commerce enterprise, retailing, and wholesaling enterprises, franchise stores in China
5. Purchasing centers, Logistics enterprise, International Freight Forwarding Company, Shipping company setting up in China
6. Travel agencies, restaurants, Food & beverage company, Travel, Catering business
7. Advertising Company, Convention and Exhibition Company
8. Various types of consulting firms, Certification bodies and certification training, advisory bodies
9. Integrated circuits, computer software, IC enterprises, Computer software development and related services
10. Shanghai Free Trade Zone in all types of enterprises setting up
11. Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, various types of enterprises establishment
12. Tianjin Bin hai New Area, various types of foreign invested company setting up
13. All kinds of manufacturing company setting up in China
14. WFOE's Branch office or branch shop setting up in China's 2nd and 3rd tier Cities
15. China Representative Offices establishment in China's 2nd and 3rd tier Cities
Contact Our Regional Partners in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou or Hong Kong for more details: